Current CounterMeasure release
- Support MB v4.2 device status register and new EEPROM unique ID.
- Fixed an error with emissivity calculation going to zero when background correction is set.
- Fixed invalid anode energy calculation for Noise and Sidewall events.
- Fixed HV out of range negated log message.
- Fixed a rare error polling events at the end of a run.
- Fixed a condition where error dialog can be covered up by splash screen.
- Fixed an error where stop run message box can be convered up by main window.
- Fixed scaling issues in high DPI displays.
- Improved flow controller serial port read performance. This change is expected to fix intermittent unhandled exceptions relating to flow controller response bytes. The read timeout is now parameterized in hardware.ini.
- Fixed an issue with .buf header corruption after completing a run with no events.
- Several fixes and improvements relating to analysis of abnormally terminated runs, for example, if the application crashes during a run. There is a new run stopped reason "Aborted" displayed in the measurement history.
- User-configurable flow rate and tray motion profile configuration via the CounterMeasure INI file system.
- Fixed an application startup error configuring the motor controller.
- Allow opening the motor dialog if closing the tray times out.
- Fixed an error that could occur when there is not enough gas available to set the purge flow rate.
- Include and install the ADAM-4561-CE driver for RS485 converters included in newer support boxes.
- Updated code signing certificate for the installer, executable, and driver. See Installation Instructions for a required Windows Update security update.
- Fixed the classification of noise events with positive decay, previously incorrectly classified as alphas.
- Added command line argument --replay to replay a .buf file in the analysis window on startup.
- Improved UI performance during analysis replay.
- Fixed an error when closing the application with analysis replay active.
- Fixed analysis stats column width and formatting for large numbers.
- Fixed axis label formatting for very small and large numbers.
- Support importing settings files.
- Handle errors setting and reading the flow rate.
- Added automatic (but opt-in) error reporting. If your laptop is online, you can send the report from CounterMeasure directly to the XIA case system. You can also save the report locally and send to XIA by email. The Help menu contains an option to contact XIA directly.
- Added a context menu action to export traces from the Diagnostics panel.
- Fixed formatting of the notes section of the measurement report. The notes editor is now pre-filled with custom parameter info from the Start Run dialog.
- Disable minidump recording by default. This can be enabled with the –core-dump command line option.
- Don't stop the run when F5 is pressed. Ctrl+Alt+Q was added as a shortcut to stop the run.
- Added an option for background correction. If set, this correction is used in emissivity calculations.
- Stop the run automatically and notify the user if the system is unable to continue measurement due to a corrupted data stream.
- Track and report counter calibration status.
- Store analysis results to the measurement history database.
- Display ROI start and end times rounded to more natural precision as the measurement time increases.
- Insert a log message at the end of the measurement with final time and emissivity stats.
- Recover gracefully from errors polling the flow controller.
- Added commands and hotkeys to view the first and last events in the analysis screen
- Fixed a zoom error in the Diagnostics window.
- Fixed a problem connecting to the motor controller on startup.
- Fixed an issue requiring the application to restart after losing the USB connection in some cases.
- Updated to .NET 4.5. See Installation Instructions above.
- Added the ability to skip the gas purge and tweak the purge time.
- Fixed an error preventing replay of measurement files from runs that terminated with an application crash.
- Fixed a problem with zooming out in the Advanced window.
- Fixed an error with closing serial ports when closing or disconnecting.
- Fixed the display and export of events so all trigger numbers are one-based and ordinal.
- The application now handles USB disconnection and power loss and reconnects without requiring a restart.
- Added the user manual, accessible via the Help menu.
- Improved auto-scaling of graph axes while zooming and panning.
- Refreshed splash screen and Measurement Report header.
- Moved tray interaction from the menu to a main screen button and dialog.
- Fixed an error when pushing in the tray as it finished opening.
- Allow read-only access to the Options dialog during measurements.
- Prevent the analysis panel cursor from selecting a filtered-out event.
- Disable access to the motor diagnostics window during measurements.
Changes in previous CounterMeasure releases
- Added ability to directly select events within the analysis window.
- Added an About dialog displaying the version of various components.
- Fixed an error when generating measurement reports under certain ROI conditions.
- Fixed an error when pushing in the tray as it finished opening.
- Analysis Window replay now updates Main Window statistics and supports data export via the File menu.
- Added a measurement report PDF export option via the File menu.
- Fix to more accurately determine the tray position after using the Motor Control Window.
- Updated to USB2 firmware v0.8.0 for moisture meter support.
- Added moisture meter polling to the sensor log.
- The new command line option --no-moisture-meter must be used on any systems that do not have a moisture meter attached.
- Prevent intermittent flow controller error response from generating an application error.
- The run is no longer stopped for gas flow out of range if the flow rate reads slightly higher than the target rate.
- [Security] Fixed potential issue with user elevation when installing firmware. Firmware updater is now restricted to deploying only XIA-signed firmware packages.
- Fixed the firmware updater to not force an update after installing custom firmware.
- Updated default analysis parameters for new systems.
- Refreshed icons.
- The installer is now signed with XIA's certificate.
- Disable the Options dialog when a run is active.
- Changed the risetime of pulses from the pulser so that they aren't on the edge of being counted as Slow/Highs.
- Use MeV instead of ADC in slow/high event classification.
- Improved convergence heuristic for some trace pairs.
- Fixed emissivity error calculation.
- Fixed Alt-Tab from Analysis to the Main window.
- Don't allow analysis parameter editing during analysis.
- Back up parameter settings when a new version of the software is installed.
- Recall window locations between instances of the application.
- Display confirmation dialog when closing the application during a measurement.
- Updated to AAE v2.0.12 to support gap sum and anode distortion cut parameters.
- Scale exported energy to MeV in exported Analysis Results and Alphas.
- Display a message and abort the installer on x86 systems.
- Fixed a bug where the wafer electrode setting was ignored for some calculations.