For separate download of the Handel library and online documentation, please visit Handel Releases.
- Decouple front panel LEMO control in system panel and pixel_advance_mode in the mapping panel. These two settings are now independent of each other.
- Added a "None" option for front panel LEMO connection, which will clear the master module settings.
- Fixed an issue setting preset type when switching between different XIA devices.
Please note that installing ProSpect will update the system's PLX driver from 7.1.0 to 7.25, breaking compatibility with ProSpect v1.1.12 and earlier, xManager 1.3.1 and earlier, as well as Handel versions prior to v1.2.20.
- Allow opening saved mapping file by clicking on statusbar. Lengthened notification display time to 30 seconds.
- Updated PLX SDK to v7.25, this will break compatibility with older versions of ProSpect (v1.1.12 and earlier) and Handel (v1.2.20 and before).
- Added control for PXI front panel input on System tab, allow unsetting of the master module by clicking on current master module selection.
- Fixed an error initializing mapping pixels setting.
Changed the "Insert all ROI" in PageSCA to "Sync ROI" to avoid having todelete existing ROIs.
Make "Active" column for channels grid clickable to select channels.
Removed delay before mapping run start and first polling of mapping buffer, (previously around 300ms due to UI updates).
Fixed mapping buffer file name generation, use 24hr time format for hour.
Added option in Tools | Options to set a custom interval for polling of mapping buffer. The actual interval between each buffer polling will included buffer readout time.
- Automatically reselect the Scope tab if it was selected while switching products.
- If an error occurs on startup, a button is available to view the log.
- Fixed DSP parameters display after resizing the window.
- [Installer] Offer to download and install Windows 7 SHA-2 cryptography support if it's not already installed and device drivers are to be installed. This system update (released on Windows Update in 2015) is needed for driver verification.
- Fixed channel enabled / disabled status setting, this setting is saved to the registry for the xMAP, and saved to config file for STJ boards.
- Fixed gain match exception for failed peak fit.
- Updated Handel documentation release.
- Added logic to display and set gate, sync, lbus module in system tab
- Fixed a front panel initialization issue.
- Fixed error message when buffer switch times out.
Please note that installing ProSpect will update the system's PLX driver from 6.3.1 to 7.1.0, breaking compatibility with xManager 1.2.2 and earlier, as well as Handel versions prior to v1.2.1. Upgrade xManager to v1.3.0 if you wish to run ProSpect and xManager side-by-side.
- Updated to PLX driver v7.2 and Handel v1.2.22 for side-by-side compatibility with ProSpect v1.1.26 and later.
- Updated to PLX driver v7.1 and Handel v1.2.11 for side-by-side compatibility with ProSpect v1.0.29 through v1.1.12. The complete Handel changelog is available for reference at Handel Releases.
- Fixed the installer properly register cwui.ocx. This resolves an xManager startup error when xManager is installed for the first time on Windows 7.
Updated DSP code to properly set the value of PEAKSAM when running in peak sensing mode.
This version of xManager is released with 64-bit drivers for xMap, please refer to the xMap 64-bit drivers page if you need to manually install the drivers.
Added support for 64-bit PLX driver
Please note that this and previous versions of xManager only works under 32-bit versions of Windows.
Fixed a problem generating configuration file for system with multiple PCI buses.
Compatible and tested with Handel v1.1.11 (Version-update only for xmap, no feature changes).
This release requires a new version of the PLX driver, please see the PLX v6.3 Upgrade Notes.
- Compatible and tested with Handel v1.1.x.
- Includes Handel v1.1.10 SDK.